Following companies that are subject to special legislation must be incorporated as Joint Stock Company and approval of Ministry of Customs and Trade is required for their incorporation.
- Insurance Companies,
- Factoring Companies,
- Holding Companies,
- Companies operating as foreign currency exchange offices,
- Companies operating in Public Warehousing,
- Securities, Real Estate, Venture Capital Investment Companies,
- Intermediary Institutions,
- Financial Leasing, Factoring, Consumer Financing,
- Companies that are founders and operators of free zones
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.