- The factories operating in Free Trade Zones are exempt from VAT and Customs Tax for the machines and equipment they purchased from abroad for their investment.
- The products manufactured in or brought to the Free Trade Zones can be sold in domestic market.
- Exemption From Income Tax
The wages of the employees employed by manufacturer companies that annually export at least 85% of their products are exempted from Income Tax.
- 100% Corporate Income Tax Exemption
The income of the manufacturer companies which is generated from the sale of goods that are manufactured in Free Trade Zones is exempted from Corporate Income Tax.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Exemption
Since the sales from Turkey to the Free Trade Zones are considered as export, the goods and services are exempt from Value Added Tax under VAT Code without any time limitation.
- Stamp Tax Exemption
The documents and transactions made with regard to the operations carried out in the Free Trade Zones are exempt from stamp tax which is levied as a percentage of the value of the document.
- Free Capital and Profit Transfer
The capital, income and profit can be transferred to Turkey or any other country within the foreign exchange legislations without being subjected to any tax.
- Customs Tax Exemption
Private Consumption Tax exemption for goods coming from abroad, Customs Tax Exemption for goods coming from countries other than EU.
- The RUSF Exemption
Resource Utilization Support Fund applied on the imports with the acceptance credit.